Miley Cyrus News

Saturday, August 30, 2008

15 Tweets during Clemson v Alabama College Football Game - August 30, 2008

1. Twisted_Lisa: It's okay to be married to an alabama fan when they lose....when they win...not so much. · View Tweet

2. tnballoonguy: has a wife who's watching Alabama football. She's yelling at the TV. Someone save me! · View Tweet

3. joshuasteven: so we were evacuated today-now we are experiencing the alabama game with the larimore family in gulf shores...its all good. · View Tweet

4. ElizabethHolmes: Clemson and Alabama kick off. Does it matter? It. Really. Matters. · View Tweet

5. DarnellClayton: Watching Clemson vs. Alabama. I'm not into college football, but tonight I am rooting for Alabama. · View Tweet

6. lnjaber79: Eating red hot from Jenkins - sick as a dog - watching the Alabama game - missing Chad. · View Tweet

7. DEVORA_XL: THANK YOU GOD!! i get 2 watch the alabama/clemson game. hallelujah! no hurricane talk for 2-3hrs straight · View Tweet

8. RobbieDenson: I am confused within myself over Clemson or Alabama?????? · View Tweet

9. mattdeuel: It might just be me, but I think Brent Musburger really likes saying the word Alabama!? · View Tweet

10. WideAwake1: Would you want to be Clemson in the locker room at half time? · View Tweet

11. treykelly: Gotta admit, I've never loved Alabama more than I do right now. Honestly, I would vote for Saban for president if I could. · View Tweet

12. AshleyBrooke: I am loving this clemson game...they are gettin murdered · View Tweet

13. ccolmn: hmmm.......i imagine there are a few Clemson fans that may be searching for life jackets about now......the tide is rolling · View Tweet

14. hotglass57: we finished painting the dining room and are making good progress on the art. Clemson is getting creamed right now · View Tweet

15. chrisroberts: quote of the night so far: "alabama came for a fist fight. clemson came for a school dance." · View Tweet


Search for more Clemson v Alabama Tweets on search.twitter.com

1 comment:

Best Online Poker Bonus said...

What necessary phrase... super, a brilliant idea